Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser
Everyone has different needs for their unique skin. The Halo™ Hybrid Fractional Laser by Sciton® is a skin rejuvenation treatment that combines two types of wavelengths—ablative and non-ablative—to produce the best results with minimal downtime. On their own, ablative laser treatments can produce dramatic results, but only at the cost of pain, lengthy downtime, and greater risks. Non-ablative laser treatments are less invasive, more comfortable, and have a faster healing time, but their results are so subtle that multiple treatment sessions are necessary. The Halo™ hybrid fractional laser is the best of both worlds and produces ablative results with the minimal downtime of a non-ablative procedure.
Skin damage that you can and can’t see is addressed by Halo’s combined dermal revitalization and epidermal renewal. Even after your initial treatment, your skin’s tone and texture will continue to improve, as Halo triggers the “dermal regeneration phase.”
Benefits of Halo:
- Improves sun damage, fine lines, discoloration, and pore size.
- Reveals a brighter skin tone with a brilliant glow.
- Poor texture, appearance of scars.
- Noticeable results in just one or two treatments.
- Improved comfort during treatment, fast healing time and long lasting results.