$150.00 – $750.00
Semi-permanent eyebrows are created through microblading, a type of tattoo technique. You will no longer have to fuss with drawing in your eyebrows, tinting, gels, etc. Microblading places ink just under the surface of the skin, which means they will last for years.
You’ll work with our experienced esthetician to choose the color, shape, thickness, and placement of your eyebrows and walk out of the house looking great every day without having to apply a bit of makeup.
What is Microblading?
What can I expect?
Does it hurt?
- Avoid soaking your brows in water for the first week. Gently wash your brows twice daily with a mild cleanser.
- Gently apply grape seed oil to your brow after washing twice daily. This will help with the healing.
- Don’t wear makeup for at least a week. This is because the pigments are still settling into the shallow cuts in your skin caused by the blading.
- Don’t pick at the scabs, tug, or itch the eyebrow area. Picking can pull out the pigment and leave your brows patchy.
- Avoid saunas, swimming, and excessive sweating until the area is completely healed and you have a follow-up appointment.
- Keep your hair away from your brow line.
The Phases of Healing
Overall, the healing process can take up to a month as it takes the skin about 30 days to regenerate. Therefore, the 30-day mark is when the true color will show itself. A touch-up appointment is needed 6 weeks after your initial appointment to make any adjustments.
How long will my brows last?
The pigments used in microblading fade over time. Touch-ups can help with maintenance. To ensure the best results, we recommend doing a touch-up after 6 weeks and then at intervals as required, typically once every 12 months.